The power to manipulate earth or elements derived from earth, one of the four classical elements in both eastern and western philosophy. One of the more common abilities in fiction, this ability varies wildly from series to series. Due to the nature of this ability, specific mastery of this ability should preferably be stated on the user's profile.
- Earthquake Generation
- Barrier Creation
Strengths and Weaknesses
- The ability to manipulate any earthly element, ranging from solid rock to rare earth elements.
- Those of a high level can manipulate elements of the earth, some of which are poisonous to humans.
- Can immobilize targets in a prison of earth, rendering them unable to move.
- May be unable to create earth and/or are limited to manipulating some elements of earth (with the most basic being solid rock).
- Distance, precision and size may be a learned trait.
- May be unable to control elements from other planets.
- Vulnerable to the outside elements that may weaken earth (such as erosion and weathering).