Mina Ashido is a student from Class 1-A at U.A. High School, training to become a Pro Hero. She uses her Acid Quirk to create corrosive projectiles and shields, enhancing her offensive and defensive capabilities and to enhance her mobility on the battlefield by melting handholds into walls or to let her slide on the ground.
Destructive Ability: Human Class
Strength: Human Class
Speed: Human Class
Durability: Human Class
Range: Standard melee range physically, several meters with Acid.
Powers & Abilities
- Acid Manipulation
Named Abilities & Techniques
- Acid: Mina's unique Quirk is the ability to generate acid from anywhere on her body. She can control the acidity and viscosity of the acid she creates and can use it to enhance her mobility by ejecting it from pores in her shoes to melt the ground and let her slide.
- Acid Veil: Mina maximizes her acid's solubility and viscosity, and creates a strong acidic wall which can block incoming projectiles.
- Acid Shot: Mina fires a hail of acidic bullets over a widespread area from above to shower down on to her opponents.
- Acid Layback: Mina emits acid from her shoes to dissolve the surface of the ground beneath her and make it easier to spin on the spot. With the enhanced momentum of her super-fast spin she can throw projectiles with massively increased force.
- Acidman: After increasing the viscosity of her Quirk, Mina generates a large amount of acid that takes a vaguely anthropomorphic form that covers her entire body. This technique has defensive properties, since every attack against Mina will be dissolved by the powerful acid that protects her.
- Acidproof Shoes: Mina wears special shoes that have holes in their soles, that let Mina secrete acid from her feet. The shoes are not damaged by the acid. Mina can use this to slide across the ground on her acid.
- Mina has a limit of how long she can produce acid until her skin gradually loses its natural resistance to it. Overusing her power will result in damaging her own skin with her acid.