Ochaco Uraraka is a student from Class 1-A of U.A. High School, training to be Pro Hero. She is the main heroine of the series and a friend of the protagonist, Izuku Midoriya.
Destructive Ability: Human Class
Strength: Human Class
- Lifting Strength: 3 tons
Speed: Human Class
Durability: Human Class
Range: Standard melee range physically and with Zero Gravity
Powers & Abilities
- Gravity Manipulation via Zero Gravity
Weapons & Fighting Styles
- Gunhead Martial Arts: Ochaco is trained in close-quarters fighting and has shown skill in fighting against an opponent armed with a knife and disarming them.
Named Abilities & Techniques
- Zero Gravity: Ochaco can remove a persons weight by touching them all of the fingers of one hand at once. She can release her Quirk and return their weight to them, dropping them from the sky. She can also do this to debris and rubble to drop it on top of an opponent.
- Ochaco will not be able to activate her Quirk on an opponent unless the tips of all five fingers touch them at once.
- If there are no debris or items in the nearby vicinity to use her Quirk on either, then she is effectively powerless.
- If Ochaco surpasses her weight limit then she could collapse and pass out.