Bitten by a radioactive spider at age 15, Peter Parker transformed into the superpowered protector of New York, Spider-Man. For the next 8 years Peter settled into his crime fighting career, developing numerous suits and gadgets to assist him in his endeavors. On the side, he's worked as a lab assistant for Dr. Otto Octavius, attempting to perfect artificial limb technology. Life continues as normal for Peter until a terrorist group known as the "Demons" attacks New York, forcing him to investigate a long trail of crime and subterfuge with long held distant friends.
Power: Not applicable
Range: Standard melee range physically, tens of meters with webbing
Powers & Abilities
- Superhuman Physiology
- Enhanced Senses: Spider-Man's spider-senses allow him to predict and preemptively avoid incoming attacks, including those from behind or from far away. Its abilities border on precognition.
- Wall Crawling: Spider-Man is capable of standing and walking on any surface, allowing him to run up buildings or hide on ceilings.
- Stat Amplification via his suits
- Web Shooters: Gadgets that allow Spider-Man to swing across the environment with sturdy strands of artificial webbing. They can also be used as a weapon that can restrict an opponent's limbs or stick them to nearby surfaces.
- Advanced Suit: Builds "Focus" during combat, allowing Spider-Man to quickly recover from minor injuries.
- Noir Suit: Grants Spider-Man enhanced stealth abilities, allowing him to take out opponents undetected.
- Scarlet Spider Suit: Allows Spider-Man to generate three holographic decoys of himself that decay after a short period of time.
- Spider Armor - MK II Suit: Makes Spider-Man temporarily bulletproof against all enemies, including snipers.
- Secret War Suit: Lets Spider-Man generate an EMP that disables nearby weaponry.
- Stark Suit: Gives Spider-Man a drone assistant that electrifies nearby enemies.
- Negative Suit: Allows Spider-Man to generate a shockwave of "negative energy", damaging opponents within a few meters of himself.
- Electrically Insulated Suit: Generates an electric current around Spider-Man's fists and feet, allowing him to shock opponents with each hit.
- Spider-Punk Suit: Gives Spider-Man the ability to blast opponents with a powerful area of effect sound wave.
- Wrestler Suit: Allows Spider-Man to web throw his enemies without first having to restrain them.
- Fear Itself Suit: Temporarily grants Spider-Man massively enhanced strength, putting several times more force behind his punches.
- Stealth ("Big Time") Suit: Creates a distortion field around Spider-Man, making it much harder to see him.
- Spider Armor - MK III Suit: Reflects all bullets, except sniper rounds, back to the person firing them.
- Spider-Man 2099 Black Suit: Decreases the effect of gravity on Spider-Man, allowing him to stay in the air longer.
- Iron Spider Suit: Has four extra arms Spider-Man can use to enhance his melee capabilities.
- Velocity Suit: Enhances Spider-Man's running speed, allowing him to knock over opponents with sheer momentum.
- Spider Armor - MK IV Suit: Generates a defense shield around Spider-Man, absorbing all incoming damage for a short period of time.
- Spirit Spider Suit: Gives Spider-Man the supernatural ability to create ethereal flames around him.
- Spider-Man 2099 White Suit: Adds a concussive aspect to Spider-Man's attacks, allowing him to knock enemies back farther than before.
- Last Stand Suit: Enhances Spider-Man's melee capabilities, allowing him to damage enemies regardless of if they're blocking or have a shield.
- Anti-Ock Suit: Continually replenishes Spider-Man's supply of gadgets.
- ↑ Able to overpower Kingpin, who is this strong
- ↑ See Source 1
- ↑ Stated to be able to lift up to 10 US tons
- ↑ Capable of stopping trucks and lifting cars
- ↑ Has a strength ranking of 4 in the Power Grid, Spider-Geddon Handbook
- ↑ Easily runs and jumps at these speeds, Spider-Man Goes Swinging
- ↑ Moves faster than the eye can follow, Marvel's Spider-Man: Hostile Takeover
- ↑ About as fast as Superior Spider-Man, Doc Ock's clone of Spider-Man, Spider-Geddon Vol. 1 #0
- ↑ Was able to continue fighting without hindrance after a punch of this caliber, Shocker Punches Spider-Man