The ability to instantly move from one place to another without physically moving between the two locations.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Users may negate BFR attempts by teleportating back to their original position.
- Users can dodge attacks by reacting to them, without needing physical speed.
- Advanced users may be able to teleport parts of an object, or otherwise teleport objects away from themselves.
- Teleporters who are falling or were thrown may conserve momentum after their teleportation.
- The amount of time it takes to teleport may vary depending on the user.
- Some teleporters are unable to teleport to locations already occupied by matter.
- User may need to know a location they're teleporting to before teleporting there.
- Users may only be able to teleport objects in contact with themselves.
- Teleporters may have limited ranges.
- Teleporters teleport anything that is in physical contact with them. This means that if a villain touches the teleporter, they will be teleported with them.
- Without proper training, this power can be a danger. For example, if there is a nearby object (such as a wall) to their destination, they might teleport into it, causing possibly fatal injuries.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.