The ability to manipulate wind and gas, one of the four classical elements of eastern and western philosophy. One of the more common abilities in fiction, this ability varies wildly from series to series. Due to the nature of this ability, specific mastery of this ability should preferably be stated on the user's profile.
- Flight or Levitation
- Barrier Creation
- Weapon Creation
- Tornado Creation
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Wind is invisible, thus hard to dodge and counter.
- Can be used to supplement mobility and can be potentially used to BFR an opponent.
- Suffocation bypasses durability.
- Wind users may be limited to having an atmosphere present.
- May only be able to manipulate wind, and not able to control gaseous matter.